To visit Canada, you must have a valid passport and citizens of certain countries and territories also need a visa.  In planning your trip, you should factor in approximately 30 to 85 days for visa delivery.

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa.

To find out if you need an eTA or a visa, go to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

For details on what you are allowed to bring with you into Canada (gifts, merchandise, etc.), go to Canada Border Services Agency website.

LETTER OF INVITATION – Conference participants who need an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa must register for the conference. Please allow at least 48 hours for the validation of your registration before requesting an invitation letter. You must send your request to: 
The invitation letter will be issued once the registration form and payment has been received and validated by the Conference Secretariat. The letter does not constitute any financial commitment on the part of the Conference.