- JEDM Journal Track Papers: Submit a Journal of EDM paper through the EDM 2017 conference, get it accepted before April 11th, 2017 and have your work presented at the conference. Accepted papers will be published in JEDM shortly after the final versions are received.
- Workshops, Tutorials: 2 pages. Workshops describe an emerging subfield and the plan organizers have to build growth in this new area. Tutorials describe a tool/method, the organizers and their expertise, and a plan for attendees to learn it in a hands-on way.
- Full Papers: 7-8 pages. Original, substantive, mature and unpublished work.
- Short Papers: 4-6 pages. This includes early stage, less developed work in progress.
- Industry Papers: 4-6 pages. Innovative uses of EDM in a commercial setting.
- Doctoral Consortium: 3 pages. Summary of doctoral student’s research topic, proposed contributions, results so far, and aspects of the research on which advice is sought.
- Posters, Demos: 2 pages.
JEDM track submissions should be formatted according to JEDM guidelines: http://www.educationaldatamining.org/JEDM/index.php/JEDM/information/authors
Any other submissions should be formatted using the following templates: Word, LaTex.
Submissions will be received and processed with EasyChair. The conference proceedings will include all accepted conference submissions except tutorial proposals, workshop papers and JEDM track papers.