Visa to China

Please check the visa information from the official website of Embassy of P. R. China in your own country. (You may refer to the information from Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the United States of America.) If you are attending EDM 2017, you may apply for an F visa, whereas your non-academic travel companion(s) may apply for an L visa.

(For some countries, visa service is outsourced to Chinese Visa Application Center. Please check to see if this applies to your country.)

If you are attending EDM 2017 and need an invitation letter to support your visa application, please follow the directions through request for invitation letter (powered by Google Forms).

Venue Information

About Wuhan: Official Introduction Site

About Central China Normal University: Official Site

About the Venue: information and reservation details

Travel Information

Info about Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
Wuhan Travel Guide

(Also, Travel China Guide offers a series of comprehensive China travel guides.)