- Authors: Until May 5, 2019
- Early: Until May 15, 2019
- Regular: From May 16, 2019
- Late/On site: From July 2, 2019
|Author||Early||$ 700,00 (US$ 525)||Admission to all sessions of the EDM2019 main conference, workshops, tutorials – Includes all lunches, coffee breaks and 1 banquet ticket. In case one author has several contributions, each “Author” registration covers for up to (1) two full/short/industry/JEDM papers and one poster/demo/DC paper, or for (2) two poster/demo/DC papers. Students are not required to register as “author” if one of the co-author is registered as “Author”
|Full Pass||Early||$ 700,00 (US$ 525)||$ 450,00 (US$ 330)||Admission to all sessions of the EDM2019 main conference, workshops, tutorials – Includes all lunches, coffee breaks and 1 banquet ticket.|
|Regular||$ 800,00 (US$ 600)||$ 550,00 (US$ 410)|
|Late/On site||$ 850,00 (US$ 635)||$ 600,00 (US$ 450)|
|Conference only||Early||$ 600,00 (US$ 450)||$ 400,00 (US$ 295)||Admission to the EDM2019 main conference only – Includes all lunches, coffee breaks and 1 banquet ticket.|
|Regular||$ 700,00 (US$ 525)||$ 450,00 (US$ 330)|
|Late/ On site||$ 750,00 (US$ 560)||$ 550,00 (US$ 410)|
Tutorials (July 2nd)
|Early||$ 200,00 (US$ 150)||$ 150,00 (US$ 110)||Admission to Workshops and Tutorials, Lunches and Coffee Breaks on Juky 2nd|
|Regular||$ 225,00 (US$ 165)||$ 150,00 (US$ 110)|
|Late/ On site||$ 250,00 (US$ 185)||$ 150,00 (US$ 110)|
|Extra Banquet ticket||$ 100,00 (US$ 75)||1 Admission to the banquet dinner.|
- Rates are in Canadian Dollar. The table below for reference shows American dollars conversion simulation (USD 1.00 = CAD 1.35). Note that exchange rate may change on a daily basis.
- A Federal Tax of 5% of the registration is added to all registrations
- A special discount is offered to local (Quebec) registrations as they are also charged for the Provincial tax.
- The conference registration fee covers breakfast, coffee breaks, lunches and 1 banquet dinner.
- The registration fee for workshops & tutorials only includes coffee breaks and lunch on July 2nd.
Refund policy You may not cancel a registration that is the only one associated with a presentation (full/short/ind/dc/demo/tut/workshop). For cancellations of your registration, a written request must be sent to email@example.com. Please note that refund will be made after the conference and bank charges will be deducted from the refund amount. The registration fees are refundable as specified below.
|Cancellation / Refund Request||Penalty charge|
|Before May 15, 2019||30%|
|Between May 15 and June 1, 2019||70%|
|From June 1, 2019||No Refund|
Authors For each contribution in the main conference proceedings (such as full and short papers, posters, DC papers, Industry and JEDM tracks, demos, workshops) at least one author should register and pay for the main conference no later than May 5th, 2019; otherwise contributions cannot be included in the conference proceedings. Please include paper IDs that you want to be associated with your registration.
Extra Banquet Tickets Extra Banquet Tickets are available first-come, first-served as available for CAD 100 (US$ 75).
Contact information If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact the EDM secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org