The 9th International Conference
on Educational Data Mining
June 29, 2016 - July 2, 2016
Raleigh, NC, USA
We invite submissions to the 9th International Conference on Educational Data Mining (EDM2016), to be held under the auspices of the International Educational Data Mining Society on June 29 - July 2, 2016 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
The EDM conference is a leading international forum for high-quality research that mines large data sets in order to answer educational research questions that shed light on the learning processes . These data sets may come from the traces that students leave when they interact with learning management systems, interactive learning environments, intelligent tutoring systems, educational games or when they participate in a data-rich learning context. The types of data therefore range from raw log files to eye-tracking devices and other sensor data.
- Conference Chair: Tiffany Barnes (NCSU)
- Program Chairs: Min Chi (NCSU), Mingyu Feng (SRI International)
- Poster, demo, tutorial, doctoral consortium submissions due (Apr. 2, 2016)
- Notification of acceptance for full and short paper submissions (Apr. 18, 2016)
- Notification of acceptance for poster, demo, tutorial, and doctoral consortium submissions (May 1, 2016)
- Camera ready versions due (May 19, 2016) **Extended
- Workshops (June 29, 2016)
- EDM 2016 Conference (June 29 - July 2, 2016)
See more details in the Important Dates page