APPLY FOR SUPPORT TO TRAVEL TO AIED 2015 AND EDM 2015
Fellowships from Professor Ram Kumar Memorial Foundation
We invite all student to apply. The preference will be given to those students who were not eligible for NSF student support
NSF student support
- US citizens and permanent residents at US educational institutions
- Award Selection:
- Applicants will be selected with preference for students with first-author DC, full, short, and poster papers.
- Scholarships of up to $1000 will be awarded. Awarders will be expected to pay their own expenses and apply for reimbursement up to the awarded amount.
- May 15, 2015
GRADUATE STUDENTS: APPLY FOR TRAVEL SUPPORT TO AIED 2015 AND EDM 2015
We have a limited amount of funding from the National Science Foundation to support US students and high school teachers at institutions in the US to attend AIED 2015 and EDM 2015. You are invited to apply for funding to attend at http://bit.ly/2015-AIED-EDM-Travel-Scholarship. Items on the application include:
- Your name, gender, race/ethnicity, US citizen or permanent resident, UG/Grad., name of US institution, student status (e.g., degree and latest milestone passed)
- How the conference will benefit you (200 word max.)
- Specific research areas of your interest, names of potential mentors with whom you want to meet
- How you will impact your community after the conference based on this support (200 word max.) (e.g., share the experience with others at your institution and in your community)
- Publications you will present at AIED/EDM
- How your attendance will benefit diversity in the field or broaden participation in the field (200 word max.)
¡Student volunteer applications are no longer admitted!
We are seeking a limited number of student volunteers to help out at the conference. Student volunteers will recieve free registration in exchange for a few hours of work at the conference helping with various logistics (registration table, setting up for poster session, etc.).
To request to be a student voluteer please send an email before April 7th to firstname.lastname@example.org with "EDM 2015 Student Volunteer" as the subject. In the email please include your University affiliation, Degree Program, expected graduation date, and if you will be sending a paper to the conference. Decisions will therefore be made after the notification of acceptance for the doctoral consortium.